Hollis Center, Maine

I'm a big fan of tea but not a big fan of the folks that work at this tea house.I had never been there before so I wasn't familiar with what was expected of me as a customer.

The whole process was a bit convoluted. Should I wait at the counter for my tea or should I go sit down and wait. My confusion seemed to only exasperate the gentleman putting together my order. I'm a fair person though so I figured I would return.

And this time I would know what was expected of me :)

Well regardless of knowing my place as a customer, I was still on the receiving end of a less than desirable attitude. This time my confusion was for another reason. What would be the purpose of being less than cordial to your customers?

I will not be returning.If I want attitude I'll ask my teenager to mow the lawn.

Had an Experience with Dobra Tea?

Comments

no, they're just dicks there. for real.

maybe you should have read the sign which is directly in front of your face when you walk in the tearoom. "please seat yourself." open your eyes!! you sound like a typical american consumer, never paying attention and wanting the world to hand you everything on a silver platter.

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more